saneclipse is a set of plug-in to improve the user experience of the Eclipse IDE.
This project provides a set of plug-ins which:
- Provides a full screen mode, which you can trigger via Ctrl+Alt+M
- Provides shortcuts to increase and decrease the current editor font size, via Ctrl++ and Ctrl+-
- Registers several default file endings if the Eclipse text editor, because opening the system editor is typically not the desired behavior
- Adds more JDT templates for JFace and Java programmers
- Configures the preference at startup of Eclipse to defaults we think have proven to be reasonable
We are looking for contributions. If you are aware of a setting or template which make the life of the developer easier, please open an
issue at Github or even better clone our repo at Github and send us a pull request. See
for installation instructions.